Sinful Meals at 8065 Bagnet

Bagnet is an Ilokano version of Lechon Kawali: deep fried pork belly goodness.


But my goodness! Even if 8065 Bagnet is just a few blocks from my office, that I can have it for lunch whenever, I've only been there once every year.



Right. Because too much of goodness can be bad cholesterol.



Who would've thought that this hole-in-the-wall along Estrella, a house really, with eccentric paintings on its walls, inside and out, serves bagnet expertly.



8065 bagnet food review
Paintings on the wall
At Php 120, they offer several viands with bagnet as its star.


Their bagnet itself is perfect. Never was a time it was sloppy (only the service most of the time). Always, it's too crispy I think my neck would crack first (or burst, as in putok batok haha).



What's more, for someone like me who can't face bagnet squarely, there's bagnet with Kare-kare, Sinigang, curry, sisig, pakbet and etc.



8065 bagnet price menu
Complete pricelist
During my last encounter in 8065 Bagnet, tried their Kare-kare Bagnet. When I looked at it, I thought I got it wrong because the sauce looks like gravy. The color and consistency, yes but the taste was rich. It's like Kare-kare gravy. The veggies, though, can just be counted. I would've preferred more to somehow offset the sinfulness.


8065 bagnet meal
Looks like gravy the Kare-kare
Overall, for the price and food quality it's a worthy meal.


Click to add a blog post for 8065 Bagnet on Zomato 

Rating: 3


8065 Bagnet is located at:



8065 Estrella St.,
San Antonio Village,
Makati City