Endless Reminiscing at La Mesa Grill

Around the table is the place to eat with family and friends. More than the physical presence of the table as the bearer of food, it's also that area where endless chitchat happens.

I'm so glad to start my 2015 in the company of my friends around La Mesa Grille. Dim lit under the native chandelier, it's just about that conducive to laugh and talk about anything under the sun (unless outside where at night, music blares from the band.) 

la mesa grill sm moa
Feels like home
What is good talk without good food? While here, tried the ff:

Inihaw na Liempo at Php 175. Quite expensive for a strip of pig, right? Yes, but for me though, I enjoyed every munch of it. It's everyone's favorite, I know. But there's something special about their Liempo. Bet it's the marinade, it came out aromatic. To my taste, it's so flavorful, bit sweet even and tenderly grilled right. I enjoyed my every munch of their Liempo.


Lamesa Way :)
Kare-Kare with Beef/Tripe at Php 290.  I'm fond of eating this Filipino dish that I happen to almost every time order it wherever. I had my best at Little Quiapo in BF (been saying this all the time). And I'm super glad that theirs came second for me. It's peanuty. No need for bagoong. The meat and ox tripe both were tender. I just hope they serve it with more sauce and vegetables. But nonetheless, it was still awesome!

la mesa grill kare kare
This is yum!
Service is good. Price is great! Food comes not instantaneously but the staff were attentive to refilling water.

They also serve alcoholic drinks so chitchat can go as long as the wee hours.


Click to add a blog post for La Mesa Grill on Zomato 
Rating: 4.5



La Mesa Grille has a branch in:


SM Mall of Asia, North Bayview Park, 
Seaside Blvd., Manila Bay Reclamation Area, 
Pasay City

0 comments: