Balay Indang’s Secret Garden

I've been in Indang, Cavite several times. In fact, I visit the faraway town yearly to celebrate Christmas with my extended family. But never in those times had I heard Balay Indang: The Red Ginger Farm.

It might require traveling down the long and winding road after several hours dueling with Waze, but it feels good to find a hidden gem after.

balay indang review food travel
The marker with No. 88 on the gate
balay indang cavite
Interesting inside!
The whole farm is so huge and the activities considerably many that one can spend the whole day just basking around nature. Here are the list of their amenities:


- Swimming Pool (additional Php 100 per person)
- Massage Huts 
- Pavilions
- Playgrounds
- Watch Tower
- Hebron Valley
- Stations of the Cross
- Rooms for overnight stay
- Conference rooms for retreats
- gardens 
- etc.

balay indang amenities 1
They have swimming pool!
balay indang secret garden
Nature's delight!
And of course, in between, endless picture taking. The nature close by is just a bonus in Balay. Main agenda is filling the hungry tummy with lutong bahay, in a healthier way. (P.S. food can be refilled)

LUNCH

Salad
Mixture of greens, carrots, cucumber, corn, singkamas and eggs with a very tasty dressing. I enjoyed devouring their salad. I feel so revived!
balay indang food review
There's singkamaaas!

Cornflakes Crusted Prawn Balls
This is my favorite. The ball is encrusted with sweet cornflakes. Inside is pure prawn filling. It has a little sauce of its own, too. But it can also be dipped with the salad’s dressing. Very prawny. Very yummy. I love it!   
   
balay indang eat all you can
Prawn balls- Upper Right
Tuna Pasta- Below
with the carrot rice
Tuna Pasta
Their pasta is very light and filling. It’s aromatic too because of the herbs.
Fish with Broccoli and Mushrooms
Very light to the taste. It feels good to eat something so healthy once in a while.
balay indang healthy food
Healthy!
Stuffed Chicken
According to my friend, it tastes like lechon manok, only stuffed with generous meat and carrots. Got an idea from this!
balay indang lunch
Meaty delights!
Tuna Wasabi (not in the picture)
I honestly don’t like Wasabi. When I tasted it, though, the Wasabi sensation is lighter. My friends did enjoy this dish.
Minatamis ng Saging  
Well, minatamis na saging is minatamis na saging. It wasn't that sweet that I enjoyed it.
balay indang dessert
Sweet :)
They have a very refreshing dalandan juice, too. During the course of the meal, I refilled mine four times, if I’m not mistaken. After that, they served coffee.
SNACKS

Bibingka/ Pudding

I really don’t know if it is bibingka or pudding with cheese on top but it’s very soft and stuffed. They served it with bowls of nuts and raisins with bottle of coke.

balay indang snacks
So yummy!
These buffets have the ff rates:
Lunch: Php 725 per pax
Snacks: Php 120 per pax

All in all, I enjoyed the goodness Balay Indang offers. If you think it’s too far, wait until you learn it’s just 10-15 minutes from Tagaytay.


Balay Indang is located at:


88 Mahabang Kahoy Cerca
Indang, Cavite


Tel: +63917-8374261, +63917-8665825

0 comments: