Pepper Lunch Express for Dinner

I've already tried what sizzled in the Sizzling Pepper Steak before. Though the concept was fun and new to me that time, taste-wise, it didn't really kicked in. Just the same though, I was giddy to try out their competitor: Pepper Lunch.


pepper lunch express review
Express at SM Southmall
Without any further ado, I chose Beef Pepper Rice at Php 158. Here are the good points that, okay, I can applaud to:
  • It will be hot longer than usual because yes, it was served in a sizzling plate.
  • True enough, I can taste the pepper.
  • I'm a die-hard fan of corn kernels. Haha.
Unfortunately, I did not find the meal tasty. The serving of the beef and rice were small. It felt like eating just hot and peppery rice. Good thing it's nighttime and I wasn't that hungry. But for lunch, gah. 

pepper lunch beef pepper rice
Easy to see the serving size
Here's their menu. Notice the Beef Pepper Rice in the picture. If it was that hefty, I might not complain at all.



Maybe yet, it needs to be tried inside a resto itself. What's the express for, then? 


pepper lunch menu price
Menu and counter
Pepper Lunch again? Yeah in a million years. 


Click to add a blog post for Pepper Lunch Express on Zomato
Rating: 2.5



Pepper Lunch Express has a branch in:



Food Court, SM Southmall,

Las Piñas City

0 comments: