Sarsarap at Sarsa Kitchen + Bar

Chicken with generous serving of gravy...

BBQ dripping with catsup-concoction sauce...

Pastas with heaping sauces...

Inihaw na isda or liempo with toyo at suka with matching kamatis at sibuyas...

I don't know if it's just me and my siblings but we, Filipinos, seem to love foods na masarsa- or those not just flavorful in itself but also with matching dipping and sauces. 

Sarsa Kitchen + Bar is a perfect combination of those two (and of what I adore in our cuisine). Specifically, they serve Ilonggo hearty foods (both my parents are!).

And just how yummy they were? Just read starting with the appetizers:

Pritchon Pancake at Php 270. Was it pancake or lumpia? I wasn't able to scrutinize well already. I was already taken by how good it was. Because even if it took me forever to eat it, it still tasted like heaven. Imagine, pritong lechon still awesomely crispy inside? Wow.

It came with Hoisin chili sauce. Didn't try it with it. Didn't think it was that necessary.

sarsa kitchen + bar food review
How are you there piggy lechon inside?
Lechon Manok Lumpia at Php 180. Now this one was the lesser evil appetizer- that I allowed myself to eat three, four? Well, I cannot remember. All I know was I enjoyed every flavorful bite. And the spices that came along inside made it bursting with so much goodness. Aprub!


It was served with Pinakurat but it's flavorful enough just by itself.



sarsa kitchen + bar lechon manok lumpia
See the filling?
They also serve grilled sticks such as Isaw here at Php 165. Crispy and much hygienic, too. Haha.

sarsa kitchen + bar isaw
Isaw love <3
Lechon Manok Pancit Canton at Php 195. Their serving was hefty. Their pancit canton was full of veggies and meat. It tastes good, prolly because of the flavor of lechon manok? It's also served with chili garlic oil.


sarsa kitchen + bar pancit canton
Pancit for long life. 
Inasal Sisig at Php 335. Their sisig was a tad expensive compared to others but, hello? It's healthier, it's inasal. This was one of those yummy sisigs I've tried it took me two helpings until full to stop. Hope mayo came with it because then I might had adored it. Only that it won't be that healthy anymore.


sarsa kitchen + bar inasal sisig
Healthy way to sisig
Kansi at Php 380. Open and close parenthesis, Bulalo. I only took a sip for this one. I'm not used to Bulalo being sour. But then again maybe that's how Ilonggos would like it.


sarsa kitchen + bar kansi
Bulalong maasim 
Thin-cut Liempo at Php 240. Served with native coffee and burong vinegar. Again, sorry I didn't try the sauces, or at least verify if it's really coffee because the liempo tasted just right.


sarsa kitchen + bar liempo
Coffee ba talaga?
Lechon Kawali at Php 270. Served with Batwan Tsokolate and Pinakurat. Interesting, right? Twice the happiness for the already extreme lechon kawali.


sarsa kitchen + bar lechon kawali
Sinfully good!
Tortang Talong with Crispy Sardines and Kesong Puti at Php 210. I love talong and this one had a spicy twist and kick in it. Gourmet?


Pinakurat and Chili Banana Ketchup also came with it.



sarsa kitchen + bar tortang talong
Talooong = Eggplaaaaant
Along with its comfy interiors and dedicated staff, it was a joy to dine in Sarsa Kitchen + Bar. Foods made sarsarap, three thumbs up.


For those looking for their menu, here:



sarsa kitchen + bar menu pricesarsa kitchen + bar food blog



Namit kaayo! 
('Super sarap' in Ilonggo)


Click to add a blog post for Sarsa Kitchen + Bar on Zomato  
Rating: 4.5


Sarsa Kitchen + Bar has a branch in:


2/F Entertainment Mall, 
SM Mall of Asia Complex,
Pasay City

Some photo credits to azyl. Happy, happy birthday :)

1 comments:

JennyDoll said...

Gusto ko nga yan mapuntahan!thanks sa pag review sheena, mukhang worth a try ;-)