All Natural at Satinka Naturals in Makati

Interesting. I mean the name which caught my attention first time. I always pass by Satinka Naturals as it's just round the corner of Chino Roces and Kamagong streets in Makati. Later on, I learned that it's an all-natural and healthy dining spot. I never would have guessed just by the name.

satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food exterior
Easy to miss, so watch out!
A piece of mountain in the city, they boast. And truly, when I entered the restaurant with their wooden interiors, I felt like I'm in the mountains. Rustic and simple. It's the kind of quiet I'd love to embrace everyday.

satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food interior
1st floor of Satinka
satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food interior 1
2nd floor seating
Satinka also brought nature's healing power from the mountains. They have an apothecary to boot. Am I in the forest or in Diagon Alley? 

satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food apothecary
Oh, Apothecary!
Furthermore, if up in this corner of Satinka brooding on life with the backdrop of the busy Makati streets, with a cup of coffee, it can be just as relaxing.

satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food interior 2
Down time :)
satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food interior 3
Simple decors
But I didn't went for a cup of coffee to do some thinking as I had lunch. Initially, my heart was with their menu for the day. But when I saw Bacon Carbonara at Php 180, I craved for it. How come bacon for a healthy store? Well they said the pork was vegan. Good to know. So no guilt.

satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food menu for the day
Menu for the day
After quite sometime, my Carbonara came out. Since they promote healthy meals, their food was a bit bland. Happily, we asked for extra Cheese. Just added it in the carbonara, fork a pork with the cheesy pasta, and it tastes healthy good.

satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food carbonara
Satinka's healthy Carbonara
satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food bacon carbonara
Up close
Serving size was not too big. Bet it's just the right size for the diet-goers. As a carnivore to the core, the food was okay (because my mind says, it's healthy). And presentation is cute. But more than the meal, the ambiance was what struck me the most.

Time for some down time.

And, oh. Menu here:

satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food menu

satinka naturals kamagong st., makati city healthy food menu1


Click to add a blog post for Satinka Naturals on Zomato 
:4


Satinka Naturals is located at:


1163 Kamagong St., Cor Chino Roces Ave., 
San Antonio Village, 
Makati City 

0 comments: