The Thing at Buffalo Wings n’ Things

Lately, my office pals and I had been scouring streets for the best Buffalo wings in town. Not so far away, one of us suggested good wings to satisfy the crave. From the not so spicy to ultimate wingsanity, all of us were ultimately satisfied.

buffalo wings n things glorietta makati
Hello sporty people!
Buffalo Wings N' Things in Glorietta 5 was packed with patronizers that there was a need to line for queue before finally, the sought for wings will be served. Inside the restaurant, there's this comfortable and western feel. And seemingly, all around people were enjoying.

As mentioned, the Ultimate Winsganity is their hottest of all Buffaloes. Followed by:

  • Total Wingsanity
  • Gangnam Style
  • Armageddon
  • Nuclear
  • Firehouse Classic
  • New York’s Finest (Just like a pizza flavor, good thing yours truly wasn’t fooled)
  • The Rookie
  • Jalapeño Cheddar
  • Whiskey Glaze
  • K-Pop
  • Honey BBQ
  • Garlic Parmesan
From burgers to pizzas, I have this penchant for BBQ flavors so I tried their Honey BBQ at ½ Pound for Php 149. It’s the second flavor from the mildest but whoah! It caused sweat to drip from my forehead. It has a kick after all. Still, I enjoyed the playful combination of Honey, BBQ and a little spice. The wings were juicy, too. And to my delight, it was served in little puddle of sauce which my wings can dip in anytime. I need to wear plastic gloves too as though messy, was really fun!

buffalo wings n things honey bbq
Saucy!
Putting the hotness to its limit, I tried my wings in a Dirty Rice Php 39. It was a hilarious combination because the rice is smoky in itself already! What balanced it though was the additional Bleu Cheese Php 29. I loved how the Bleu Cheese appeased the hotness.

To cap the night, we shared two cups of NY Cheesecake Ice Cream Php 84. It was pretty in its whip topped with blueberry sauce. Below it, the ice cream itself was even better. Thanks to the crushed cookie that added texture and flavor.

buffalo wings n things cheesecake ice cream
I though the whip was the ice cream!!
Three thumbs up!



Click to add a blog post for Buffalo's Wings N' Things on Zomato  
Rating: 4


Buffalo Wings n’ Things has a branch in:


Glorietta 5
Makati City

0 comments: