Graciano's Kitchen: Affordalicious!

Sorry for taking that line from a famous fast-food chain. It's really how I'd describe this new and quite little restaurant just after the gate of BF Resort Village.


From outside, it looks like another milkshake mushroom, but the name should never disappoint! It's a kitchen so there must be some foods there!



And there are from pizzas, pasta, burgers n' wraps, rice meals, sides n' salads, desserts n' coolers.



I tried Graciano's Kitchen's Hawaiian Beef Burger in a Budget Saver meal, meaning it's served with fries and iced tea (Php 109).


graciano's kitchen food review BF las pinas
It's served with a big bun with a satisfying grilled patty, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, onions with a slice of pineapple.


Surprisingly, the patty is savory and I get to taste hints of barbecue sauce. Love it!



Their fries are in wedges too served with a mayo dip.

My humongous eater siblings, afraid to starve, tried Buster Burger Budget Saver meal (Php 139).


graciano's kitchen buster burger




I don't have a close-up view of this topper burger but here's its anatomy: grilled beef patty PLUS crunchy chicken fillet AND bacon strips with tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and onions.



Perfect for my sibbies with big appetite.



My sister even said that she could have ordered rice with it. :)









Tried also their Tacos Solo (Php 49):


graciano's kitchen tacos solo

But the serving is just small and the tacos, or should I daresay corn chips, is not that good. It's really better to just concentrate on their pizzas and burger menu. I'll try their pizzas on my next! Heard that they serve it yummy here.


Their service is not that fast too. But I believe it's worth the wait. Plus the staff are friendly too.



Click to add a blog post for Graciano's Kitchen on Zomato 
Rating: 3


Graciano's Kitchen is located at:


28 Gemma Cruz,
BF Resort Village,
Las  Piñas City

0 comments: