Big Better Burgers

How often do you encounter a restaurant name so straightforward? It’s screaming, “Big Better Burgers are served here!” Not all are but anyhow, did enjoy munching my BBB when I visited with my family.

big better burgers las pinas
Hello, BBB!


big better burgers menu price
The Menu!!











BBB in Star Mall was just small but only in place. To my delight, aside from serving burgers, they also have rice meals, pastas and etc. They also give you choice for the size of your patty which depends on the kind.




My mom had A La Pobre Rice (1/4 lbs at Php 99).

big better burgers a la pobre rice
It was filling, according to her.
For the kiddos, burgers are expected. My brother, being a voracious and expensive eater tried their Double Dare with Cheese (1/4 lb at Php 188).

big better burgers double dare
He had to dissect it ;)
My sissy had Bacon Mushroom Melt (2/4 lb at Php 175).

big better burgers bacon mushroom melt
Hope you see the bacon and mushroom
As for mine, Bacon BBQ (1/4 lb at Php 151) and it did not disappoint! I love BBQ burgers, actually. It would be much great if it has veggies and tomatoes. And much better if a tad bigger, haha. For a value meal, it is quite expensive at an additional Php 45 so we just added Wedges for all at Php 65.

big better burgers bacon bbq
Plain but yummy!
big better burgers potato wedges
Wedges:)
Admittedly, BBB isn’t really that cheap. But for not your usual burgers, it’s good to try. But you might enjoy Graciano's BF. It's much affordable and yummier- if there is such a word- for me. 


Click to add a blog post for Big Better Burgers on Zomato  
Rating: 2.5


Big Better Burgers has a branch in:

G/F Star Mall
Pamplona
Las Piñas City

0 comments: