Literally, a Wingman

A week after eating Buffalo wings in another restaurant, with my office pals, I tried Wingman. Although it’s situated in a non-descript area in Makati, I find the interiors relaxing: menus on chalkboard, scribbles and frames everywhere, aero plane drawings and literal wings and a TV set playing sports! It’s like a place one would go to catch up with friends and eat!


wingman the collective makati
Hello, Mr. Wingman!
As my pack was divisible by two, I went for Dozen Wings with a friend at Php 350. Good thing that two flavors can be chosen so ticked in Garlic Parmesan for the first half and Honey Garlic for the second.

Garlic Parmesan, according to the menu, has fresh minced garlic grated with authentic Italian parmesan to perfection. Wow, that’s description enough! I mean, you can never go wrong with anything cheese, right?

Honey Garlic is sweet, of course, and garlicky with a touch of honey. Noticed that both were up in garlic, but never mind.

When the dozen was served, it has a complimentary raw carrot sticks and mayonnaise with sprinkle of herbs. I’m not a carrot fan so I went ahead for my first choice: Garlic Parmesan.

Well, their garlic parmesan was a tad garlicky for me; wasn’t able to trace that parmesan, too. Overall, it was just fine, nothing spectacular plus the wings weren’t that juicy. Not as juicy as Buffalo Wings n' Things. Honey Garlic, meantime was much okay, though not exponentially, for me than the first one.

wingman buffalo wings
Garlic Parmesan vs. Honey Garlic
What I enjoyed best was my unlimited blue lemonade! While waiting for our food, it was a perfect companion.

wingman menu pricewingman captain cola
Captain Cola, you're the best!
When I get back, I hope that their food will improve, though their service is good. Servers were attentive to refill my favorite Captain Cola :)



Click to add a blog post for Wingman on Zomato  
Rating: 2.5


Wingman is located at:


The Collective, 
Malugay St.,
Makati City

1 comments:

JennyDoll said...

Oh my, ako naman favorite ko ang wingman!hehe ;-)