Crazy Katsu Night in BF Parañaque

I know a lot of people already went gaga over Crazy Katsu and I told myself, I have to know why! Yet, I didn't let my expectation soar high. Yes, people are raving crazy about it but the price is quite cheap compared to famous tonkatsu joints.


One crazy Saturday night, tadah!


crazy katsu review

The interiors of the place was just very simple. Wooden tables and chairs with just this wooden acoustics to adorn the whole place. Just like the look of the place, the menu was simple and straight to the point, too. They offer katsus and other Japanese favorites. 


crazy katsu interiors


Their best-seller is Chicken Katsu at Php 155 but I noticed the red peppers so I asked my brother to try it instead. I took a few bites and well, it was different for it was in a bed of cabbages with sour sauce with a little kick of spice. 


crazy katsu chicken bf parañaque

I had Tonkatsu at Php 150. At this price, the tonkatsu was large already on a bed of cabbage shreds. Only that, it doesn't offer unli cabbage such as that in Yabu: House ot Katsu or even Tonkatsu by Terazawa



Their Tonkatsu is thicker. But it wasn't that juicy or crispy. The cabbages weren't that fresh too. The mayonnaise they used was just ordinary (I don't know if Kewpie or not, but maybe not). The tonkatsu sauce has a watery consistency, too. 


They have Miso Soup at 30 only. 




Overall, I didn't go head over heels but I can understand why the rave. It's cheap and a decent meal already. Service is average and they inform customers that orders will be out in how many minutes.


crazy katsu menu


Click to add a blog post for Crazy Katsu on Zomato 
Rating: 3


Crazy Katsu has a branch in:


# 231 Aguirre Ave., 
BF Homes, Parañaque City

0 comments: