When in Coron: Coffee Kong Coffee

The island of Coron is blessed with divine beaches, pristine waters and amazing dive/ snorkeling sites. Three years after, I'm glad to see that its town proper is still as rustic and as simple as it can be: no malls, no big grocery stores, no fast food or coffee chains. 

That's what I love about this little piece of heaven on earth: beautiful yet unassuming. Second time around, having more time to explore the town, I was able to enjoy some of its unique coffee shops and restaurants. Thanks to TripAdvisor, learned that Coffee Kong is good and near the hotel. 

coffee kong coron facade
Night-cap
coffee kong coron interior
Small but comfy
The place is just small but I love their Banana Choco Frappe at Php 160. It's my first time to try banana as my drink with my favorite chocolate and happily, it did not disappoint. The price, as the sole coffee shopt in town if I'm not mistaken, is priced for tourists. Ala say, Starbucks but enjoyed this more. 

coffee kong coron counter menucoffee kong coron banana choco frappe

Wi-fi connection is better here too than in my hotel.

Good way to seal the night with sweetness!


Coffee Kong is located at:


Brgy. 5, National Highway, 
Coron, Palawan,
Philippines

0 comments: