Big Appetite at Big City

I love burgers! It's one of those foods that I really find comforting. Not to say that it's everywhere it's comforting to find, too.


Sometimes, it pops up everywhere that when hunger strikes thinking twice is not an option.



I don't know how long has Big City been in SM Mall of Asia that when I saw it, "let's eat there!" Inside is just a small but comfy place to eat. Maybe it was called "Big City" because it has a penchant for the tallest buildings in big cities as its decor on the wals. Also King Kong, conquering the Empire State Building, on the other side.



big city sm moa
Yes, that's King Kong on top of Empire State Building
big city sausages burgers wings
Sausages, Burgers and Wings
Among the choices Big City offers, I chose the middle: Burger! And here's what I had: Cheeseburger at Php 165 served with fries and drinks.


big city sausages burgers wings
My Cheeseburger!
The burger is relatively bigger and it's flame-grilled. Not bad at all! (Although I don't like tasting burnt meat) And not too expensive as well. Worth a try! ;)


Click to add a blog post for Big City on Zomato 
Rating: 3


Big City is located at:


G/F Entertainment Mall
SM Mall of Asia, Bay Boulevard
Pasay City

0 comments: