The Anatomy of my BRGR: The Burger Project

I dunno but when I was in school I remember my classmates hating projects. It's time-consuming and costly. More so that I dunno why after all these years, everyone's craving to make their own project. 

Good thing I'm quite a geek that I had enjoyed it back then that tasking myself to create my own burger at my expense was thrilling! And so thanks to this new concept, I just went to The Burger Project and made my own damn burger. Yahoooooo!

Inside Taft branch, it felt like a classroom. On the second floor, walls were free to vandalize on. I'm no sure though if that's legal nowadays. In the counter, crayon and a board with a paper was given  to tick the checklist of what to DIY burger. There's a cool guide that will make the assignment easy:

Step 1: Choose a BRGR - grew up loving burgers with 100% beef (Php 105 each)

Step 2: Choose a bun- Poppy seed bun comes free with BRGR so tick it!

Step 3: Choose a cheese- never get wrong with Mozarella (Php 35)

Step 4: Choose premium topping- Onion rings (Php 25); value meal it was!

Step 5: Choose basic toppings- at Php 20 each but skipped it, instead I went for lettuce, tomatoes and pickles free with the BRGR!

Step 6: Choose a sauce- went safe with Special BRGR sauce (Php 20)

burger project DIY  

And viola! My my Php 185 worth BRGR I forgot to name :)

Admittedly, mine was good! I enjoyed my premium topping of onion rings. The beef patty was humongous and yummy too, way better than Zark's. The bun was just of the right size. I found Zark's bun too big it affects its overall tastiness. It was FULL-filling! Two-thumbs up! 




BRGR: The Burger Project is located inside:


Grand Towers, Vito Cruz St., Manila (but this one is closed already)

P.S. Try their Bel-Air branch at No. 38 Jupiter St., Makati

1 comments:

JennyDoll said...

Try mo rin milkshakes, sarap! ;-)