Nihonbashi Tei's Tempura Ramen

Ramen's becoming the in thing today, past J.co, past cronuts that when I found myself in Nihonbashi Tei, I focused myself only on the Ramen part of the menu. 

nihonbashi tei makati review
From among, I tried my luck in their Tempura Ramen at Php 360 (no picture, lame blogger) because I looooove tempura. It was a big serve (just imagine a humongous bowl)! I can even share it to two more people. A samurice came with it, perfect for my tempura. As for my ramen, it was flavorful from the soup to the noodle even if the tempura didn't really contribute to its taste considering that it was just topped there (although mine got drenched a bit it became sloppy). It also got fried big onions in it. Too big actually that even an onion lover would lament.

In a nutshell, it tastes fine but I felt that there wasn't anything special in Nihonbashi Tei's Ramen. I could have sworn I enjoyed Tokyo Tokyo's commercialized version better. Their service was a bit too slow too (clue: my humongous tempura ramen came when they were almost done). 
                       
nihonbashi tei rice                                         

But I guess the best part there were the free desserts! There was a selection to choose from and without a blink said 'nata de coco'! Yummy, but could have enjoyed it salad-cold. :)



Nihonbashi Tei is located at:

806 Arnaiz Ave., 
San Lorenzo Village, 
Makati City

0 comments: