Hopped in Hap Chan

I've always wanted to eat in Hap Chan especially when its new branch opened along Alabang-Zapote Rd. Blame it on the “credit cards accepted here” tag hung on its glass walls, I thought it was that expensive.

hap chan las piñas food review
Where will you take us?

But since we have a very special brother to treat on his 19th birthday, we tried our luck in this inviting Chinese restaurant and feasted. 

hap chan yang chow

A plate of Yang Chow (Php 230) is enough for a family of 5 but since we had equally special guests with us, we had two. I didn't appreciate their Yang Chow but my siblings did.

hap chan sweet and sour pork

You can never go wrong with Sweet and Sour Pork (Php 250). Its yumminess lingered even after eating a spoonful of rice. The balance of its sweet and tangy flavor is perfect! I miss it everytime I eat sweet and sour.

hap chan sauteed beef

Sautéed Beef with Broccoli Flower (Php 240) tastes just fine although for me, it was overpowered with my love for their sweet and sour pork.

hap chan sliced chicken

Sliced Chicken with Two-Kind Mushroom (Php 250). Went healthy with this but in a goody-goody way.

hap chan braised chicken

Our pahabol order Braised Chicken with Sesame Seeds in Honey Sauce (Php 300). It doesn't look that inviting. I was surprised that it’s sweet (it's the honey!) and the chicken’s tender. 

Their serving is good for two to three people. Service is quite fast. I’m excited to eat again in Hap Chan and try other dishes. Even during eating our desserts in McDo, we still kept on raving about how we loved their food. *winks*'


Click to add a blog post for Hap Chan on Zomato  

Rating: 4


Hap Chan is located along:



Alabang-Zapote Rd.
In front of Jollibee 

0 comments: