Mooon Cafe at Davao

Once heard my friend all praise for Mooon Cafe when she was in Cebu. One chilly Friday night, when in Abreeza Mall in Davao, found myself ecstatic to try that went straight to Mooon cafe.

mooon cafe abreeza davao
The mooon and the stars
So what exactly do they serve in the Mooon? Pizzas. Quesadillas. Pastas. Roast beef. Baby Back Ribs. Something in between Italian and Mexican.

Quesadilla Uno

Toasted flour tortilla stuffed with onion and cheese served with salsa rojo and sour cream.

mooon cafe food + travel
6 pcs to share
For cheese lovers, this will surely be a hit. I love the portion, though of the peak of the triangle. It balances the cheese, beef and tomato flavors. The presentation is cute, too.

Bacon and Mushroom Pizza. 

A duet of bacon and button mushroom combined with mozarella. 

mooon cafe food review
Cheesy and yummy
Soft and cheesy. Their pizzas are baked to perfection. Well, I don't know. I'm just a plain fan of pizzas.

Spaghetti Ala Gambas

Shrimps sauteed in butter, garlic, cayenne and paprika.

mooon cafe spaghetti ala gambas
Served with toasted bread
Quite garlicky. With considerable amount of gambas. Those who love lighter pastas might love this. But I'm a saucy lover.

Mexican Baby Back Ribs.

Grilled pork ribs marinated in herbs. With Buttered vegetable sidings.

mooon cafe mexican baby back ribs
Sarap to the bones 'din naman :)
It was tender, yes but not the best out there. But I like this better than the Mooon Steak. 

Mooon Steak

Sizzling pork with gravy sauce, served with garlic rice and vegetable sidings. 

mooon cafe steak
Hello, genie. Make this yummy.

This is the only dish that I didn't quite enjoy. It wasn't tender enough. With sauce or as is, it didn't make that much difference to me.

All in all, it was an average treat. Again, I value more the experience in dining here. Did I forget that the attendants wore cute Mexican skirts?


Mooon Cafe has a branch in:

Zone 1, 2nd Level Abreeza Ayala Mall, 
J.P. Laurel, Bajada, 
Davao City, Davao del Sur

0 comments: