Cupcakes by Sophie's Mom

I've tried Sophie's Mom years back. And though their cupcakes tasted fine, it didn't really made that lasting impression.

sophie's mom menu
Sophie's Mom Menu

After about a year of hiatus, I was glad to be accidentally back. I always loved their girly interior full of lively pink. It was like playing inside a doll house.


sophie's mom review

Doll house interior
Once again, I tried their Red Velvet Cupcake (Php 65), same price as I can remember. The cream on top was good, not too sweet. But the cupcake itself was a bit hard, not moist anymore. Plus, I guess we were too late already only canned sodas were available.

sophie's mom cupcakes
The only cupcakes left before 9pm
sophie's mom cupcake toppers
Cupcake toppers
Not to say that I won't come back again but just hoping that it'll always be consistent.


Click to add a blog post for Sophie's Mom on Zomato 
Rating: 2.5


Sophie's Mom is located at:


8760 Santol Street, 
San Antonio Village, 
Makati City

0 comments: