Tara let's Kanin Club!

I'm not a rice lover, but for those who are, Kanin Club surely is a haven.

Spoiler alert: We haven't tried any of their specialty rice but who says we can't go back to try again? Besides, they have this relatively new branch in Westgate, Alabang. Hurraaaah!

Kanin Club is distinctly Filipino: from the wooden doors, stained glasses, colorful paintings everywhere to wooden tables with Capiz shells. The ambiance inside is a mixture of homey feeling with something modern about it. 

Unmistakably too, they serve Filipino dish with a twist. 

kanin club westgate crispy dinuguan

This is their Crispy Dinuguan (Php 274). Until upon looking at it, I can't still figure out why it's called crispy. Only when I've tasted  it's crunchiness did it dawned on me why. It's chicharon-goodness beneath! Perfect with the tangy dinuguan sauce. Heart-stopping!

kanin club westgate kare kare

Hello there Kare-Kare (Php 376)! The thing with me eating Kare-Kare, though weird it is, I don't eat it with bagoong. I approve of Kare-Kares which are tasty as is. And here, I got what I wished for. A light, hearty and creamy Kare-Kare! Yum!

kanin club westgate beef callos

Went a bit Spanishy with Beef Callos (Php 430) here. The sauce is good, you can even take it home, boil your own spaghetti noodle and devour. 

Just beware though when eating in Kanin Club. On the menu are yummy tasting innocent angels, but watch out, these goodness can be treacherous devils to the heart!


Click to add a blog post for Kanin Club on Zomato  
Rating: 4.5


Kanin Club is located at:


Westgate, Alabang-Zapote Rd
Alabang, Muntinlupa

0 comments: