Chubby Meals at Php 99

As a weekday Makati resident, it's always a delight for me to find good food plus good value meals around my place. One of those I consider is Chubby Meals where single rice toppings is at Php 99.

chubby meals san antonio makati menu

Located along Kamagong St., near San Antonio Village in Makati, it's hard to miss the bright al fresco dining it offers versus Suzu Kin's dimly lit facade.

The area, contrary to its name, is just very small. In fact I guess they can accommodate only around 30 pax in a long table. Best for to-go, I should say.

chubby meals san antonio makati al fresco interior

In my first encounter, I didn't eat rice but here are my friends' meals. Serving size is not that much (therefore not Chubby) but heard that their rice is good. Some toppings are okay except for their fish fillet full of breading.

chubby meals san antonio makati rice meals

Instead, I opted for Beef Sandwich at Php 99. Funny that their sides is Mr. Chips? I bet it should be fries. Anyhow, despite that I enjoyed the sandwich. The cheese inside plus greens and alfalfa (or arugula) added a nice flavor to it.

chubby meals san antonio makati beef sandwhich

Again, meals in Chubby Meals is not that chubby in size but at Php 99, it's okay. If they can adjust a bit the size much better. It took us long to try it because another friend hated the small serving.


Click to add a blog post for Chubby Meals on Zomato 
: 2.5


Chubby Meals is located at:


Sampaloc cor. Kamagong St.,
San Antonio Village,
Makati City

0 comments: