Hot Chicken at Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken

It's so sulit!


Imagine, at an affordable price, I got to have humongous chicken even good enough for two.



I'm glad that the No. 1 fried chicken in Taiwan is now in our shores. But unlike there where it's in stall-type, here in the Philippines because we love to converse, it's in a restaurant-type. Hot inside but great, anyway.



One chilly July night, my friends and I tried to see what's hot in Hot-Star. For starters, I got to munch on Chicken Skin (Php 45). At this price, there's three sticks of two skins to share. What I love about this one is its flavor. It's a chicken skin with added barbecue flavor.



hot star large fried chicken pasay city
 Fighting the urge to munch it all down, I managed to get a nearly extinct chicken skin.

Then since I felt that I got to have a lingering taste of their BBQ Large Fried Chicken, I tried their Original Large Fried Chicken (Php 110) for my main course and added Php 35 to make it a meal with rice and regular drink. 

It did not disappoint. It was clearly large enough. Thanks to how it was cut, I enjoyed eating several parts of chicken at one meal. Surprisingly, the meat inside was flavorful too. I was kind of expecting to get all breading, but no.

hot star large fried chicken food review
All my rice and drink gone, still the chicken remains.

Now we have more choice for fast-foods offering our all-time favorite chicken. Aside from large fried chicken, they also serve spaghetti, large crispy fish, chicken pop-corn and sandwiches in chicken and fish too.

They also have sides such as mushroom soup, french fries, mashed potato, crunchy fruit salad and yes, chicken skin.


Click to add a blog post for Hot Star Chicken on Zomato 
Rating: 3


Hot-Star Large Fried Chicken is located at:


Blue Baywalk
Macapagal Ave., cor. EDSA
Pasay City

1 comments:

JennyDoll said...

Salamat ulit sa paghintay sakin that time!hahaha!