Midnight Soak in Le Souk

In a flighty night when McDonalds is usually craved, we swerved a bit and found ourselves in the bar strip of BF Homes.

We didn't party but we feasted in the yummy Mediterranean/Persian cuisine of Le Souk. Most of the foods served are flaming hot. Since I’m no fan of anything spicy, I tried their Picadillo in soft tacos (you can also choose hard). I got surprised with the feast on my plate. For only Php 160 I had two tacos, a bunch of potato wedges served with salsa or cream cheese. Although I prefer their potato wedges in garlic mayo. :) 

le souk bf parañaque
The photo might not be good, but that doesn't mean to say that wasn't a hit. 

Given its value for money, good service (although I’ve read other reviews saying otherwise), average ambiance (it’s a restobar in the first place) Le Souk is worth another trip.



Le Souk is located at:


283 Aguirre Ave.,
BF Homes, 
Parañaque

0 comments: